• ino ino Ads by Toktok9ja
  • Balvinciglobal Balvinciglobal
  • Murya-Magazine-Banner Murya-Magazine-Banner

TOKTOK9JA MEDIA

Gossip-Entertainment-News-Music-Videos

Devastated sister releases picture of dying brother to show dangers of drugs

The heartbroken sister of a teenager who died after taking ecstasy has posted a picture of her brother on life support moments before he passed away.

James Yates collapsed when he swallowed the drug, which doctors say was mixed with unknown substances, during a night out on Monday.

The 19-year-old suffered organ failure and was rushed to hospital – but died on Tuesday morning.

26/07/2018: James Yates, 19, who collapsed and later died after taking ecstasy, which doctors say was mixed with unknown substances, during a night out on Monday. His heartbroken sister, Natalie Taylor, has now posted a picture of her brother on a life support machine moments before he passed away as a warning to others. James, of Derbyshire, suffered organ failure and was rushed to hospital - but died on Tuesday morning (July 24). Natalie has shared a shocking photograph of him in a coma to show the 'reality of drugs'. See Raymonds copy 07757 699788 07407 763529
James Yates collapsed when he swallowed the drug, which doctors say was mixed with unknown substances, during a night out on Monday. (Picture: Raymonds)

Now James’ devastated sister, Natalie Taylor, has shared a shocking photograph of him in a coma to show the ‘reality of drugs’.

In the post on Facebook, Natalie, 27, said: ‘Please stay away from them, don’t use, don’t sell, just stay away.

‘This is what happened to my brother because of drugs, they are dangerous and as you can see he’s on life support here this was not long before he passed away!

‘The drugs made his organs fail, he had internal bleeding, he had to be resuscitated three times and then in the end have no blood pressure and no medicines were working for him.

‘The drug he was given was ecstasy and doctors say it was mixed with something else but they don’t know what as of yet!

‘He was a very vulnerable adult and had a few problems and was given these drugs so think twice before you give or sell to people knowing the effects it can have on people and knowing that it cost us my brothers life at 19 years old!

26/07/2018: James Yates, 19, who collapsed and later died after taking ecstasy, which doctors say was mixed with unknown substances, during a night out on Monday. His heartbroken sister, Natalie Taylor, has now posted a picture of her brother on a life support machine moments before he passed away as a warning to others. James, of Derbyshire, suffered organ failure and was rushed to hospital - but died on Tuesday morning (July 24). Natalie has shared a shocking photograph of him in a coma to show the 'reality of drugs'. See Raymonds copy 07757 699788 07407 763529
The 19-year-old suffered organ failure and was rushed to hospital – but died on Tuesday morning. (Picture: Raymonds)

‘He should still be with us if it wasn’t for people handing out drugs like they are sweets and us as his family having to see James in this state heavily sedated Words cannot describe how heart wrenching this all is.

‘I just hope he’s at peace now.

‘It’s not goodbye James we’re just separated by time and distance we’ll see you again one day and I know you’re always with us.

‘We all love you with all our hearts sleep tight.’

James, of Old Whittington, Derbyshire, suffered from foetal alcohol spectrum disorder, which Natalie said made him ‘vulnerable’.

She added: ‘James was a very happy person who just wanted to have fun. He was very vulnerable due to his FASD, and very easily led.

‘His passing doesn’t even feel real at all for any of us. All the family are in complete devastation. None of his family and friends expected this to happen at all, not ever.’

Natalie, of Chesterfield, said that if ‘just one person turns their lives around’ after seeing her brother’s story ‘it would be worth it’.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *