Forum

Why Women Don't Res...

Notifications
Clear all

Welcome to Essence Forum, please register to have full access to all the features of this forum. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER, CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP

Meet the world!

Why Women Don't Respect You.

7 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Kriss
(@kriss)
Topic starter  

I’ve been there, most of y'all are still in there. Growing up as a man, we were taught a lot of Bullshit on women and I’m here to set it straight with y'all so better listen up!

I don’t give a hoot if the females get pissed. This is for my kings!

If you don’t see value or if you don’t know your value and worth, no WOMAN WILL RESPECT YOU. Most men don’t know their value. They lose value when they’re with women but I won’t blame you fully, I blame what we were told when growing up about women.

As a king, your ATTENTION, MONEY, VALIDATION AND TIME are our most valuable assets, if you’re a guy that just gives these 4 things I listed freely, you will never be respected and I’ll explain why.

ATTENTION: When you give a woman all or most of yo attention, yo value drops inHer eyes. Therefore there’d be no respect. Giving a woman all yo attention just signals to her that you don’t have a life outside her or she’s yo world. Let’s cut the bullshit, women will say they want a man that gives them attention but I’m telling you bruh, you’re doomed.

Some of you are ready to text a chic all day. Like are y’all fucking crazy? Don’t you have a life? Don’t you have goals to accomplish? Most of yo attention should be diverted to yo goals and not women. The guys they want don’t give them attention.

MONEY: Don’t make money for women. Guys wanna have money just so they can impress a woman. One of my kings had a consultation with me on WhatsApp and he said he wants money so he can impress this chic he’s seeing. I told him that he’s moving wrong.

Ladies are smart, I’ll give that to them. They know when you’re trying to use money to lure them and once they sense it, you’ll be used because she knows you wanna smash and women knows how to string men. She might send you nudes, do a lot of freaky things online but in real  Life? You ain’t getting shit. But guess what? When she needs data, she’ll ask you. You’ll give her. She wants to buy something. She’s asks you, you’ll give her in hope that you’ll smash and you want her to respect you? She won’t. You’re useless.

VALIDATION: Yall be validating chics freely and it’s sad. Throwing unnecessary validation just so you can look good in her books. Merhn fuck that! If you’re a guy that gives women validation everytime, she’ll see no value in it. Do you wanna be the guy that validates her Everyday and she doesn’t value it or the guy that validates her once in a while and she values it? Choose bruh. But just so you know, it’s the guy that validates her once in a while she’ll respect more.

TIME: This is a big one because y’all don’t know when to quit with these females. Y’all be in talking stage for months to years. Some of y’all have been trying to get a chic for 3 years. Wasting time!!!! What the hell is wrong with you? I’ll just say this once. From the day you approach a lady, she knows already if she wanna have something to do with you or not. All these ‘try harder’ is a scam. I know what I’m saying. If you’re trying harder with a chic, you're wasting your time and that’s facts. Stop wasting time with women

If make yo intentions clear and she says any other thing than YES I'M IN bounce!! Don’t spend another second there. Use that time to focus on yo self.

Kings, I hope y’all understood this.

Lexluther
(@lexluther)

You know what, you just made my day. Thanks for this. I'm a King!

Always around for fun. Ladies I'm the guy nexy door....

ReplyQuote
Kriss
(@kriss)
Topic starter  

@lexluther It's my pleasure king. Yes, you're a king

ReplyQuote
Arelia
(@arelia)

And I'm a queen too, you should also write something about Queens! 

True Love don't cost a thing.

ReplyQuote
Kriss
(@kriss)
Topic starter  

@arelia I will see to that. 👍

ReplyQuote
(@gorgeousg)

@kriss this is kinda true though.. 🤔 

Pharm G

ReplyQuote
Kriss