Forum

What Would You Do I...

Notifications
Clear all

Welcome to Essence Forum, please register to have full access to all the features of this forum. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER, CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP

Meet the world!

What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Owns The House You've Been Paying Rent?

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Lover Boy
(@lover-boy)
Topic starter  

Essence forum, so i was out for two good weeks, and no one bother to check up on me ba?
I dey vex, but no problem.

So this question is for the guys, assuming you've been married for 4 years and you've been living in a rented 3 bedroom flat with your family where you pay N800,000k every year.

You later found out from an anonymous source that your wife was the owner of the building. What will you do?

Ever since I learned about the redpill, I no longer greet women. I see women as an object of fun, please don't judge me. You will understand better if you were in my shoes.

(@gorgeousg)

@Lover Boy is good to have you back, I hope you are fine?

This question like you said is for the guys to answer, lol..

Pharm G

ReplyQuote
Lover Boy
(@lover-boy)
Topic starter  

@gorgeousg at last someone noticed me, that's dear!

Well the questions is for the guys, but since no one wants to answer, I'll leave it to you.

Give it's a shot, assuming you were the man, what would you do?

Ever since I learned about the redpill, I no longer greet women. I see women as an object of fun, please don't judge me. You will understand better if you were in my shoes.

ReplyQuote
(@gorgeousg)

@lover-boy would be very disappointed and heartbroken

Pharm G

ReplyQuote
Lover Boy
(@lover-boy)
Topic starter  

@gorgeousg yeah, it's going to be terrible, for me I doubt if I would ever trust her again.

ReplyQuote
Share: