Forum

CHOLERA OUTBREAK IN...

Notifications
Clear all

Welcome to Essence Forum, please register to have full access to all the features of this forum. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER, CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP

Meet the world!

CHOLERA OUTBREAK IN NIGERIA

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@gorgeousg)
Topic starter  

There is a recent outbreak of cholera in Nigeria which started from the 1st of January 2021 with a suspected case of about 31,425 and nearly 816 deaths. 

Cholera is a water borne disease and the risk of transmission is higher when there is poor sanitation and disruption of clean water supply. Hence, we need to safe keep our drinking water, maintain proper hygiene and sanitation.

Please share your views on the causes, symptoms, prevention and the possibility of a long time solution to this outbreak...

Pharm G

Lover Boy
(@lover-boy)

I think Cholera is mainly caused by drinking of dirty water, it could be avoided via healthy living, please forgive me, I don't know much about health. I'm just a lover boy around the Conner.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/7lYnHg9DPuw 
1628688191-black-child-with-phone.jpg

Ever since I learned about the redpill, I no longer greet women. I see women as an object of fun, please don't judge me. You will understand better if you were in my shoes.

ReplyQuote
Share: