Forum

DANGERS OF SELF MED...

Notifications
Clear all

Welcome to Essence Forum, please register to have full access to all the features of this forum. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER, CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP

Meet the world!

DANGERS OF SELF MEDICATION AND WHY YOU SHOULD NOT TRY IT

8 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@gorgeousg)
Topic starter  

Dangers of Self Medication and Why You Shouldn't Try It

Pharm G

(@gorgeousg)
Topic starter  

Self medication has various risks to individuals involved in it. These risks include Drug addiction, allergy to medications, it could worsen the ailment/condition being treated, cause disability, cause various adverse reactions, risk of dependence and abuse. Hence, we should avoid self medication and try as much as possible to seek medical care from a professional such as a pharmacist and a doctor.

Pharm G

ReplyQuote
Lover Boy
(@lover-boy)

You are correct, so many have died from self medication from drug overdose. Seems you are very conversant with health, hope I can ask questions cos i have many lol

Ever since I learned about the redpill, I no longer greet women. I see women as an object of fun, please don't judge me. You will understand better if you were in my shoes.

ReplyQuote
(@gorgeousg)
Topic starter  

@lover-boy yes of course, I am here to reply your questions

Pharm G

ReplyQuote
Lover Boy
(@lover-boy)

I have been having this swell in my public area, i don't know what caused it, I'm finding it difficult to seat at time, have tried using antibiotics, but it juts goes and comes again.

Any ideas on what I can do?

Ever since I learned about the redpill, I no longer greet women. I see women as an object of fun, please don't judge me. You will understand better if you were in my shoes.

ReplyQuote
(@gorgeousg)
Topic starter  

First, it is wrong to use various antibiotics without prior knowledge of what caused the swelling. This can cause antimicrobial resistance in the future. I would suggest you see a doctor and do the appropriate test .

Is it possible you are allergic to some foods or insects? do you have multiple sexual partners? Do you practice clean and proper hygiene? various reasons could be possible, the reason you should see a doctor asap

Pharm G

ReplyQuote
Lover Boy
(@lover-boy)

@gorgeousg thank you I will contact a doctor and carry out a test my able pharm!

ReplyQuote
(@gorgeousg)
Topic starter  

yes it is very necessary. Thanks

Pharm G

ReplyQuote
Share: