Forum

Tips On How To Grow...

Notifications
Clear all

Welcome to Essence Forum, please register to have full access to all the features of this forum. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER, CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP

Meet the world!

Tips On How To Grow Your Natural Hair Using Cooking Ingredients

1 Posts
1 Users
1 Likes
Isabella
(@isabella)
Topic starter  
Do you want to grow your natural hair faster and longer? How do i grow my hair faster and longer? This is the question i used to ask myself and i also know its the question some ladies are asking.

To get longer hair and to make it grow fast you don't have to look farther than your kitchen.
I'm here to tell us how to use some ingredients we use in cooking and also some food items to grow your natural hair faster and longer.
Here are some of those items/ingredients:

WATER
Water helps in hair growth. The most important thing to do for our hair and body is to drink enough water. Staying hydrated is very important. By drinking water regularly your skin,scalp and body will function properly.
When you are dehydrated your hair growth becomes staunched.
You can also use a spraying bottle fill it with water and spray your natural hair at least twice a week.

RICE WATER

What is rice water?
Rice water is the starchy water that remains after rice is cooked or left to soak. Rice water contains many of the vitamins and minerals contained in rice itself.

They include: Amino acids, Vitamin B, Vitamin E and antioxidants.

Benefits of rice water
- Rice water de-tangles the hair
- It increases the shine and makes the hair stronger
- It helps the hair grow faster and longer

How to make rice water
There are different ways to make rice water

SOAKING
This is the quickest way to make rice water.
Method
Take 1/2 cup of uncooked rice
Rinse the rice
Put the rice in a clean bowl with 2-3 cups of water
Leave it to soak for 30 minutes
Strain the rice water into a separate clean bowl
Then pour your rice water into a spraying bottle

FERMENTED
Some people prefer to use this method because it has more benefits than the other
methods.
To ferment rice water use the same steps as the soaking method, but you'll soak the rice for 48 hours before straining the rice water. In this method you have more nutrients because the water was soaked for a long period of time.

BOILING
Another way to make rice water is by boiling it.
Method
pour your rice into boiling water, when the rice is per-boiled, strain the water from the per-boiled rice and allow the rice water to cool down before using it.

HOW TO USE RICE WATER

- Wash hair with shampoo
- Rinse your hair
- Pour the rice water on your hair
- Massage it into the hair and scalp
- Cover you hair with shower cap and leave it for about 20 minutes
- Rinse hair using warm water
You can store your rice water in the fridge for one week.

Love was when I met you, It's sad you are gone!

Share: