Forum

BankyGee's Funny Jo...

Notifications
Clear all

Welcome to Essence Forum, please register to have full access to all the features of this forum. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER, CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP

Meet the world!

BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles 3

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@admin)
Estimable Member Admin
Topic starter  

- I don't know if it's a crime to eat full corn in Nigeria, when you just buy corn, someone just appears from nowhere and break it into two
- Guys and their indirect insults ehh, what's the meaning of "as I see this trouser I just know say na you"
- Any girl reading this post will get pregnant before the end of this month, and if you try to argue, you'll have twins
- A male has 53 litres of sperm in their system but some guys reading this post have 3 litres left and are not yet married!...
- All of you that told your mum, "when I grow up, I will buy aeroplane for you" I just want to remind you that you've grown up...
- You tell your friends you're broke and they're like "you're looking fresh na", So because I'm broke I should not baff again
- Men can be weird at times: If a guy posts a funny post, they just type "hehe" but when a lady posts, even when they don't understand the joke, they will type "Hahahahaha, lol, Dead & Cremated, you made my day... grin grin grin

Topic Tags
Share: