Forum

BankyGee's Funny Jo...

Notifications
Clear all

Welcome to Essence Forum, please register to have full access to all the features of this forum. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER, CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP

Meet the world!

BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@admin)
Estimable Member Admin
Topic starter  

- One of my white friends asked me why Nigerians always go back to check if their car is actually locked even after hearing the lock sound, I told him Nigerians like to be sure of everything because our village people might have played the lock tune in our ear undecided
- My brother stole my phone and sent a breakup message to my girlfriend. I thought of how to punish him so I stole his phone too, changed my name to JOB UPDATE and sent a message that there's job vacancy somewhere. Presently he's on his way from Zuba to Zamfara state grin
- The other day when SWEDEN and DENMARK played match, the names displayed on the screen were SWE - DEN while the unused names were DEN and MARK. They formed their countries name back... Sense will not kill me...
- Sister, If your boyfriend is cheating on you, cry no more. Steal his phone oneday, copy the other girl's number, call her and act like you're his sister. Then thank her for encouraging him to take his HIV drugs regularly... Wisdom will not kill Banky oneday...

Topic Tags
Share: