Forum

5 Signs Your Ex Is ...

Notifications
Clear all

Welcome to Essence Forum, please register to have full access to all the features of this forum. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER, CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP

Meet the world!

5 Signs Your Ex Is Still In Love With

7 Posts
4 Users
1 Likes
Lover Boy
(@lover-boy)
Topic starter  

Falling in love is just beautiful. I mean nobody really in love ever envisages that ever will a day surface when things could go sour. No one wishes to have their ship hit the rocks sailing on a sea voyage or wreck in its ride with the waves. But unlike the ship that sails in large bodies of water, this ship we discuss is the love relationSHIP. No one ever sits to plan on how a relationship with so much time, emotional and in some cases, financial investment, would go downhill. This is why people take a long time to recover from such shocks.

Many people who have suffered heartbreak would always agree that heartbreaks can be so hard to handle. For a split second, you are not sure if it’s a dream or if you truly have just lost your relationship. At a certain level, you wonder if it’s your mind you are losing or yourself. You get so distraught that your sense can not think straight, and sometimes when you try to distract yourself, you feel worse. You struggle to believe that the same person who used to smile at just the mere sight of you, play with the strands of your hair, lock hands with you on the streets and often watch you make silly dance moves, this same person has fallen out of love with you.

Figuring out whether or not your ex still loves you can be complicated, especially when you are the one who was served the breakup lines. Uncertainties will fill your head as your mind keeps playing the “maybe” word each time you think about your ex. You are very fine and it is very normal to feel that way. It is in this light that we have drawn up in this article, a list of 10 signs to know your ex has not jumped off the hook and is still into you. This will keep your head clear to watch out for the signs which will be discussed as well as help you avoid nursing wrong assumptions of what is not or embarrassing yourself by acting out those assumptions.

1. Keeping contacts with you

2. Bringing up conversations that evoke nostalgia

3. Getting unnecessarily jealous

4. Holding on to your stuff

5. Trying so hard to get you jealous.

Read more on Everyday Lagos.

Ever since I learned about the redpill, I no longer greet women. I see women as an object of fun, please don't judge me. You will understand better if you were in my shoes.

(@gorgeousg)

@loverboy, so how can someone get over a heartbreak fast

Pharm G

Lover Boy reacted
ReplyQuote
wealth
(@wealth)

You are in point, my ex is still showing all these signs even after some years of our breakup. Thanks for sharing!

Just a gentle man thinking outside the box, you are welcome to become my friends.

ReplyQuote
Lover Boy
(@lover-boy)
Topic starter  

@gorgeousg I think one of the best way to get over it is to avoid that person and find something interesting doing to get your mind off it.

It will be hard at first, but with time you'll get used to not thinking about the whole thing.

Are you heartbroken?

Ever since I learned about the redpill, I no longer greet women. I see women as an object of fun, please don't judge me. You will understand better if you were in my shoes.

ReplyQuote
Davek Sarah
(@davek)

@gorgeousg Just get another dude to replace him, it can only get better girl. 

Just another girl looking for love!

ReplyQuote
Lover Boy
(@lover-boy)
Topic starter  

@davek babe, you harsh oh

ReplyQuote
Davek Sarah
(@davek)

@lover-boy it's the truth now, let's not lie to ourselves 

Just another girl looking for love!

ReplyQuote
Share: