February 21, 2024

Forum

The Internet Never ...

Notifications
Clear all

Welcome to Essence Forum, please register to have full access to all the features of this forum. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER, CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP

Meet the world!

The Internet Never Forgets.

7 Posts
6 Users
6 Likes
Kriss
(@kriss)
Topic starter  

Be very careful of what you post out here. Don't post what you would regret later. Always remember that the internet never forgets.

1633078327-20211001_094754.jpg

wealth
(@wealth)

Nothing to do my dear you should have know better to keep a clean record. You foolishness has brought this on you.

I think you may have been joking then, but some jokes are way out of line

Just a gentle man thinking outside the box, you are welcome to become my friends.

Kriss reacted
ReplyQuote
Jemila
(@jemila)

OMG, sweetie go down on your kneels, beg God for forgiveness, seek an audience with his mother, beg her for forgiveness. Make them understand you never meant what you said. This should work.

Jemi for Life

Kriss reacted
ReplyQuote
Isabella
(@isabella)

Hi I don't mean to be rude, but honestly, I don't see him accepting her back. Sorry.

Love was when I met you, It's sad you are gone!

Kriss reacted
ReplyQuote
Alexia
(@alexia)

@isabella well, I think she still have a shot, no hope is lost, God is alive, "WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST"

Kriss reacted
ReplyQuote
Lover Boy
(@lover-boy)

@alexia Sister, stop giving hope where there is none. It's has ended full stop! She go learn for her next relationship, if there will be any. 🥱 nonsense

Ever since I learned about the redpill, I no longer greet women. I see women as an object of fun, please don't judge me. You will understand better if you were in my shoes.

Kriss reacted
ReplyQuote
Isabella
(@isabella)

@alexia Wish her luck

Love was when I met you, It's sad you are gone!

Kriss reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: