Forum

Chelsea’s Reece Jam...

Notifications
Clear all

Welcome to Essence Forum, please register to have full access to all the features of this forum. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER, CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP

Meet the world!

Chelsea’s Reece James loses Champions League medal to burglars

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Samuel
(@samuel)
Topic starter  

Chelsea and England defender Reece James has revealed he had his Champions League winners’ medal and Euro 2020 runners-up medal stolen during a burglary at his home.

The break-in happened while the 21-year-old was playing for the Blues in Tuesday’s 1-0 Champions League win over Zenit.

James played a full part in Chelsea’s 1-0 victory over Manchester City in last season’s final and was used once for England in their run to the European Championship final, where they lost to Italy.

He took to social media on Thursday to appeal for help finding the culprits, who took a safe that also contained his Super Cup winners’ medal.

These medals were won representing Chelsea and England – honours that can never be taken away from me whether or not I have the physical medals to prove it,” James posted alongside four CCTV clips of the incident.

“Nevertheless, I am appealing to all my Chelsea and England fans to help identify and turn in these low life individuals who will never be able to rest easy as the evidence is mounting against them.

The police, my advisers and Chelsea FC (and many others) are all behind me as we have firm leads on who the perpetrators are. We are closing in on them. 

“Luckily, no one was present during the break-in but I want to let all of you know I am safe and well. 

“I really do appreciate having the platform to tell you all about my misfortune and I hope together we can catch these individuals and deliver justice where it is due.”

1631882657-reece-james-fa-cup-final-defeat.jpg

Share: