Forum

“I Wonder Why Peopl...

Notifications
Clear all

Welcome to Essence Forum, please register to have full access to all the features of this forum. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER, CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP

Meet the world!

“I Wonder Why People Still Do Yahoo When The Internet Is Rich With Clean Money” - Reno

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Samuel
(@samuel)
Topic starter  

There are different means of making money in our society today. The Internet is one of the legitimate means of making clean money. Instead of engaging in cybercrime, you can enroll yourself in different online activities that can earn you clean money.

Reno Omokri made a tweet on this earlier. He stated that the Internet is rich with legitimate and means of making clean money and he wonders why people still engage in cybercrime.

According to him, crime is not worth your time. Reno noted that YouTube paid $10.5 billion to YouTubers in 2020, while Affiliate Marketing generates $7.5 billion annually.

In his words;

“The internet is rich with legitimate and means of making clean money that I wonder why people still do Yahoo. Crime is not worth your time. YouTube paid $10.5 billion to YouTubers in 2020. Affiliate Marketing generates $7.5 billion annually. Get in the right game!”

What do you think?

Topic Tags
Share: