I found several movie and TV show tag lines that are well known (either classic movies and TV shows or recent huge successes) and particularly clever:
The 40 Year Old Virgin: “The longer you wait, the harder it gets.”
Doctor Who: “When two worlds collide, anything can happen…”
Alien vs. Predator: “Whoever wins, we lose.”
Futurama: “The future is here!”
Arachnophobia: “Eight legs, two fangs, and an attitude.”
The Big Lebowski: “Her life was in their hands. Now her toe is in the mail.”
30 Rock: “Work can be such a production.”
Hannah Montana: “Music’s biggest superstar is the school’s biggest secret!”
Chicken Run: “Escape or die frying.”
American Idol: “Thousands audition… Millions vote…. One wins.”
House: “Every week a new mystery, every week a new baffling case that only one team can solve.”
Cool Runnings: “One dream. Four Jamaicans. Twenty below zero.”
One Tree Hill: “Where nothing ever changed until one outsider changed everything.”
Friday Night Lights: “Every day counts, one day matters.”
Dude, Where’s My Car?: “After a night they can’t remember comes a day they’ll never forget.”
Edward Scissorhands: “His story will touch you, even though he can’t.”
Charmed: “Once lucky, Twice smart, Three times charmed.”
24: “A lot can happen in a day.”
Erin Brockovich: “She brought a small town to its feet and a huge corporation to its knees.”
Gattaca: “There is no gene for the human spirit.”
Smallville: “Every superhero has a beginning.”
Independence Day: “Earth. Take a good look. It could be your last.”
The Matrix: “Reality is a thing of the past.”
Men In Black: “Protecting the Earth from the scum of the universe!”
Office Space: “Work sucks.”
Modern Family: “One big (straight, gay, multi-cultural, traditional) happy family.”
Game of Thrones: “When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die.”
A Nightmare on Elm Street: “If Nancy doesn’t wake up screaming, she won’t wake up at all.”
Saving Private Ryan: “The mission is a man.”
Founder of Best Drug Rehabilitation
- Harley Davidson – American by Birth. Rebel by Choice.
- Volkswagen – Think Small.
- Porsche – There is no substitute.
- Aston Martin – Power, beauty and soul.
- Walmart – Save Money. Live Better.
- Reebok – I am what I am.
- Nike – Just do it.
- Adidas – Impossible is Nothing.
- Calvin Klein – Between love and madness lies obsession.
- Marks & Spencer – The customer is always and completely right!
- Levis – Quality never goes out of style.
- Tag Heuer – Success. It’s a Mind Game.
- 3M – Innovation.
- IBM – Solutions for a smart planet.
- Sony – Make Believe.
- IMAX – Think big.
- DuPont – The miracles of science.
- Energizer – Keeps going and going and going.
- PlayStation – Live in your world. Play in ours.
- EA – Challenge everything.
- Blogger – Push button publishing.
- Canon – See what we mean.
- Nikon – At the heart of the image.
- Kodak – Share moments. Share life.
- Olympus – Your vision. Our future.
- FedEx – When there is no tomorrow.
- Red Cross – The greatest tragedy is indifference.
- Disneyland – The happiest place on earth.
- Holiday Inn – Pleasing people the world over.
- Hallmark – When you care enough to send the very best.
- Fortune – For the men incharge of change.
- Ajax – Stronger than dirt.
- Yellow Pages – Let your fingers do the walking.
- McDonalds – I’m loving it.
- KFC – Finger lickin’ good.
- Burger King – Have it your way.
- Coca Cola – Twist the cap to refreshment.
- M&Ms – Melts in your mouth, not in your hands.
- Nokia – Connecting people.
- Vodafone – Make the most of now.
- Coca Cola – Open Happiness.
- Solex – It’s Style.
You Know You’re Not The First, But Do You Really Care? – Used Aston Martins
The above is a fan-based ad from some genius! It found so much notoriety online that Aston Martin had to come forward and claim it was a fake! But hats off to the genius who created the ad above. This is what true fans do: they come forward and make brilliant ads of the brands and products they love. This is what Ads By Fans is all about.
Feel free to follow me on Quora or my blog Ads By Fans for everything about marketing and advertising.
Neighbour’s envy. Owner’s pride.
For a considerable period in my childhood, I really did think that the Onida Devil lived in the backyard.
BMW‘s Ad for Used Cars sale.
‘You know you are not the first. But do you really care ?’
Pepsi Taglines: Yeh dil maange more & Yeh hai Youngistan…Meri Jaan.
Professional freelancer and webmaster.