Forum

FOODS/DIET FOR A HE...

Notifications
Clear all

Welcome to Essence Forum, please register to have full access to all the features of this forum. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER, CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP

Meet the world!

FOODS/DIET FOR A HEALTHY VAGINA

9 Posts
4 Users
1 Reactions
(@gorgeousg)
Topic starter  

So today, we are talking about foods that are good and vital for the vagina. It is important to note that a healthy vagina helps prevent discomfort and various infections. The following foods has been associated with healthy vagina in females, they include:

1. Cranberry juice. Loaded with acid compounds that fight off bad bacteria, cranberry juice can help you prevent and relieve urinary tract infections. But go for a natural, no-sugar-added brand to get the benefits.

2. Yogurt. It has the same good bacteria your vagina needs to maintain its healthy pH levels. Look for yogurt with live and active cultures/probiotics. other sources of probiotics work too, including pickles, kimchi, miso, kefir, sauerkraut, and kombucha tea.

3. Sweet potatoes. Their vitamin A contents contributes to healthy vaginal and uterine walls. It  helps us produce the hormones we need to stay vibrant and energized.

4. Garlic. It is  known to be antimicrobial and they say eating it raw can help fight yeast infections.

5. Avocados, apples, flaxseeds, and water. They are all super-healthy for many reasons, but for those who don’t like soy, remember that these four can also help you stay naturally lubricated down there.

6. Hot chilies. They contain capsaicin which improves blood circulation and stimulates nerve endings. That’s very good for arousal.

7.  Guava, kiwi, oranges, and green peppers. They are all  full of vitamin C which helps with stamina and keeps your sex drive going by removing the free radicals that disrupt normal sexual health.

8. Dark chocolate. The high-flavonoid kind is a great source of antioxidants and women who eat at least a square a day report increased desire and better overall sexual function. Chocolate is also rich in magnesium which soothes nerves,  methylxanthines boosts libido and phenylalanine, an amino acid that produces dopamine serves as the feel-good chemical.

9. Fresh fruit and vegetables in general. Eating a diet that supplies you with a variety of vitamins and minerals. The health benefits are good for your whole body, from your pinky toes to your vagina and then the beautiful brain.

10. Almonds and pumpkin seeds. They’re high in zinc, which can normalize your menstrual cycle and regulate hormones. Zinc can also boost your immune system and your mood.

If you add just a few of these to your meals, your vagina is gonna thank you. Go ahead and stock up these items and thank me later.....

This topic was modified 3 years ago 2 times by Gorgeousg

Pharm G

Alexia reacted
Kelvin
(@kelvin)

🤔Hmm this is interesting!

Live and let's live, no one knows it all, we all need each other to survive.

ReplyQuote
Alexia
(@alexia)

This is very informative, like seriously I never knew some of this fruit are good for Vigina, though I take some of them for general health benefits. 

ReplyQuote
(@gorgeousg)
Topic starter  

@kelvin yeah it is, you can as well share this information to your female folks and friends...

Pharm G

ReplyQuote
(@gorgeousg)
Topic starter  

@alexia yeah they are, we need to enlighten women on their importance...

Pharm G

ReplyQuote
Kelvin
(@kelvin)

@gorgeousg sure I will!

Live and let's live, no one knows it all, we all need each other to survive.

ReplyQuote
Isabella
(@isabella)

👍great topic comrade! 

In addition to Pharm G, The vagina is a self-cleaning organ. Using harsh chemicals, prepackaged wipes or douching can disrupt its normal process. If you must, a gentle soap is OK for the external genitalia.

Most products marketed to help women feel or smell cleaner are not backed by any scientific evidence and can lead to other problems. If you have particularly sensitive skin, also watch for soaps and shampoos you use in the shower. Even laundry detergents, dryer sheets, and some lubricants can cause irritation.

Love was when I met you, It's sad you are gone!

ReplyQuote
(@gorgeousg)
Topic starter  

@isabella, you are absolutely right, I hope  ladies get to understand  this, not all products are good for the vagina. A lot of people complain of irritation and majority  of these complaints  are caused by this.

Pharm G

ReplyQuote
Isabella
(@isabella)

@gorgeousg Exactly

Love was when I met you, It's sad you are gone!

ReplyQuote
Share: