797 total views, 1 views today
Urgent Vacancy – Finance Manager Needed for Immediate Employment.
Crowd Force is building Africa’s Largest offline distribution network. We enable businesses, FMCGs, Government and NGOs collect reliable market data through extensive agent network.
- To manage Crowd Force’s Finance and Accounting function, providing financial advisory and professional accounting services to the Management and Board of Crowd Force.
- To ensure the timely and periodic preparation of business and financial reports in accordance with statutory obligations and International Financial Reporting Standards.
- To recommend financial risk management alternatives and provide Crowd Force’s management with insights that will protect the company against losses.
- To provide strategic financial services and analytics that will support management in making current as well as future business decisions.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide professional guidance and processing for all day-to-day, business and financial transactions.
- Coordinate the general day – to – day administration of the Finance department.
- Set up financial and manage processes such as request processes, retirement processes, etc.
- Ensure that Crowd Force is up to date on all statutory financial and tax regulations, e.g. PAYE, FIRS, PENCOM, etc.
- Vet all financial transactions and ensure they meet our internal control processes.
- Analysis and record all expenditure into the respective expense type.
- Controls the cash flow position throughout the company, understands the sources and uses of cash, and maintains the integrity of funds, securities and other valuable documents.
- Oversees payment of vendors and other transactions as required.
- Monitors and manages cash advance retirements by Crowd Force staff.
- Resolving accounting discrepancies.
- Processing all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment.
- Dealing with daily transactions for the petty cash and ensuring that reconciliations are completed on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Compiles and prepares periodic budgets and forecast proposals using information provided by all departments and the approved business strategy.
- Assist in extracting, collating and consolidating information needed to generate the company’s annual operating budget.
- Analysing business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Analysing revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
- Prepare final accounts by ensuring all account schedules agree with the General ledger balances
- Ensure all remittances to external regulators as expected
- Monitor the CAPEX and OPEX expenses while ensuring adequate compliance to financial prudence ethics.
- Liaise with team leads on operations expenses costing and project costs.
- Support the establishment of prices and monitor Invoices for products sold to clients
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with other statutory requirements.
- Liaising with internal and external auditors and dealing with any financial irregularities as they arise
- Prepare monthly payroll and manage disbursement of payments to all staff and other statutory bodies.
- Liaise with banks and manage all banking and reconciliation exercises.
- Preparing and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
- Prepare, examine, or analyse accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, and/or Economics is highly desirable.
- A minimum of 5 years previous experience in Finance and Accounts.
- Qualified accountant to at least CIMA, ACCA, ACA or CIPFA level.
- Previous experience leading a team is a must.
- A Master’s Degree in Finance or other relevant postgraduate degree(s) will be an advantage.
- Must have professional certifications and memberships
- Post graduate degree in any of the above courses or an MBA is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
No Nigerian can visit Ajaokuta Steel Company ASC, see investments of more than $8b rotting in the African sun and not cry. I went there, I cried. what exactly is the problem? if I have written severally on this topic, but today let me do a comprehensive post.
Ajaokuta Steel Company is massive, she has 68km road network, 24 housing estates on the project. Some of the estates have over 1,000 homes, a seaport, a 110mw power generation plant, there are 43 separate plants in Ajaokuta alone. It is estimated that if Ajaokuta becomes operational, it will create 500,000 jobs…CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE READING
DO YOU HAVE ANY NEWS YOU WANT TO REPORT? CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND SUBMIT YOUR NEWS FOR PUBLICATION ON TOKTOK9JA
WATCH MORE NEWS ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE
Professional freelancer and webmaster.