556 total views, 1 views today
Urgent Vacancy – Finance Manager Needed for Immediate Employment.
Crowd Force is building Africa’s Largest offline distribution network. We enable businesses, FMCGs, Government and NGOs collect reliable market data through extensive agent network.
- To manage Crowd Force’s Finance and Accounting function, providing financial advisory and professional accounting services to the Management and Board of Crowd Force.
- To ensure the timely and periodic preparation of business and financial reports in accordance with statutory obligations and International Financial Reporting Standards.
- To recommend financial risk management alternatives and provide Crowd Force’s management with insights that will protect the company against losses.
- To provide strategic financial services and analytics that will support management in making current as well as future business decisions.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide professional guidance and processing for all day-to-day, business and financial transactions.
- Coordinate the general day – to – day administration of the Finance department.
- Set up financial and manage processes such as request processes, retirement processes, etc.
- Ensure that Crowd Force is up to date on all statutory financial and tax regulations, e.g. PAYE, FIRS, PENCOM, etc.
- Vet all financial transactions and ensure they meet our internal control processes.
- Analysis and record all expenditure into the respective expense type.
- Controls the cash flow position throughout the company, understands the sources and uses of cash, and maintains the integrity of funds, securities and other valuable documents.
- Oversees payment of vendors and other transactions as required.
- Monitors and manages cash advance retirements by Crowd Force staff.
- Resolving accounting discrepancies.
- Processing all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment.
- Dealing with daily transactions for the petty cash and ensuring that reconciliations are completed on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Compiles and prepares periodic budgets and forecast proposals using information provided by all departments and the approved business strategy.
- Assist in extracting, collating and consolidating information needed to generate the company’s annual operating budget.
- Analysing business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Analysing revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
- Prepare final accounts by ensuring all account schedules agree with the General ledger balances
- Ensure all remittances to external regulators as expected
- Monitor the CAPEX and OPEX expenses while ensuring adequate compliance to financial prudence ethics.
- Liaise with team leads on operations expenses costing and project costs.
- Support the establishment of prices and monitor Invoices for products sold to clients
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with other statutory requirements.
- Liaising with internal and external auditors and dealing with any financial irregularities as they arise
- Prepare monthly payroll and manage disbursement of payments to all staff and other statutory bodies.
- Liaise with banks and manage all banking and reconciliation exercises.
- Preparing and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
- Prepare, examine, or analyse accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, and/or Economics is highly desirable.
- A minimum of 5 years previous experience in Finance and Accounts.
- Qualified accountant to at least CIMA, ACCA, ACA or CIPFA level.
- Previous experience leading a team is a must.
- A Master’s Degree in Finance or other relevant postgraduate degree(s) will be an advantage.
- Must have professional certifications and memberships
- Post graduate degree in any of the above courses or an MBA is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
No Nigerian can visit Ajaokuta Steel Company ASC, see investments of more than $8b rotting in the African sun and not cry. I went there, I cried. what exactly is the problem? if I have written severally on this topic, but today let me do a comprehensive post.
Ajaokuta Steel Company is massive, she has 68km road network, 24 housing estates on the project. Some of the estates have over 1,000 homes, a seaport, a 110mw power generation plant, there are 43 separate plants in Ajaokuta alone. It is estimated that if Ajaokuta becomes operational, it will create 500,000 jobs…CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE READING