Apply for Up to 3Million Naira In Nirsal COVID-19 Loan Program.
The Central Bank of Nigeria is giving collateral-free loans of up to N3,000,000 (Three million Naira) to small businesses in a scheme called; Agric-Business/Small and Medium Enterprises Investment Scheme (AGSMEIS).
The sum of 66.72 Billion Naira has been disbursed under AGSMEIS to 17,624
beneficiaries as of October 30, 2020.
The Scheme supports governments policy measures for the promotion of agricultural businesses, micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) as vehicles for sustainable economic development and employment generation.
Objectives of the Scheme
To improve access to affordable and sustainable finance by Agri-businesses, Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs).
Create employment opportunities in Nigeria.
Boost the managerial capacity of agri-businesses and MSMEs to grow the enterprises into large corporate organizations in line with the Federal Government’s agenda to develop the real sector and promote inclusive growth.
- Agriculture & Agro-allied Processing
- Art & Entertainment
- Automobile Services
- Fashion and Dressmaking
- Catering & Event Management
- Courier & Delivery Services
- Creative Industry
- Apparels and Textiles
- Cottage Industry
- Health Services
- Welding and fabrication
- Animal Husbandry
- Cosmetics, Beauty and Makeup Artistry
- Electrical and Electronics
- POP and Tiling
- Kerbs and Electric Pole making
Financing under the Scheme shall be for start-ups, business expansion or revival of ailing companies. The terms of the loans shall be as follows:
Loan amount: Up to N3,000,000
Interest: 5% per annum
Tenor: Up to 7 years (depending on nature/gestation period of the project)
Moratorium: Maximum of 18 months for principal and 6 months on interest.
Eligible applicants shall pick-up and submit a completed application form to the EDIs
To access the AGMEIS loan, there are some conditions that must be met:
- Interested Applicants must undergo training by a CBN certified Entrepreneurship Development Institution (EDI)
- Interested Applicants will apply for the loan through the CBN accredited EDI
- The application will then be sent to CBN for processing.
- Applicants will be called for an interview regarding their business.
- Those qualified will be contacted and given the loan.
- Fill clearly the form with all the details required, sign and get them authenticated by the EDI.
Requirements either during the application or before final approval/disbursement
- Certification by a CBN certified EDI
- Details of your Guarantor
- Valid ID card
- A Business Plan
CONTACT OUR SUPPORT CENTRE VIA THE WHATSAPP LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS WEBSITE.
Professional freelancer and webmaster.