2,549 total views, 1 views today
Remember the Young Akwa Ibom Girl Who Slept And Allegedly Killed A Man? See How She Ended Up.
A man that is yet to be identified did not live to see another day after he passed on overnight after sleeping with a young girl old enough to be his grandaughter.
According to an investigation carried out by Nigerian Police, it was suspected that there was foul play from the sudden death of the older man after overnight s3xual activities with the said girl.
It was also said that s3x enhancement drugs were found at the scene of the incident which suggested that the man must have died after taking the s3x enhancement drugs to impress the young girl on bed.
Talking about her encounter with her dead client, the young prostitute who identified herself as Precious from Akwa Ibom State Nigeria said she was invited over to the hotel room by the deceased’ s friend. However, the man failed to wake up during the early hours of Saturday after they finished a having multiples s3xual activities.
Precious disclosed that the man slept all through the night even though she never saw him take the se$ pills. She further revealed that they had s3x for about 3 times at night and around 5 am was when the man slept off, not knowing that it was the end of the man.
However after she got ready to leave, miss Precious noticed that the man was still sleeping after she demanded her money.
She said she suspected foul play at first, but noticed that the man was not still moving after she gave him several nudges. The commercial prostitute said it was at that point she cried out for help.
It is unclear the place and time this event took place. The police made serious investigations into the case and some shocking evidence was found in the hotel room.
So many people blamed the man for going to sleep with such a young girl old enough to be his daughter.
Today the young prostitute Precious is moving around freely on the street of Akawibom after she was found not guilty by the police.
Miss precious has gone back to her s3x business after it was discovered that the man killed himself with his hands from the s3x enhancement drugs he took. Probably he took an overdose.