Study in Netherland – 2023 Fully Funded Scholarships Program at Maastricht University
2023 Fully Funded Scholarships Program at Maastricht University.
International students all over the world with a passion for academic excellence now have a chance to pursue their careers and advance their education by leveraging the Maastricht Fully-funded scholarships for 2023. The program enables qualified students to pursue a career in Holland at no expense without compulsory IELTS scores while enjoying limitless finances such as working to take care of their educational fees. Students that are interested are invited to apply for these scholarships, the application portal online is open for the 2023-2024 session.
For those planning to further their education be it Ph.D., Masters, or degree in Holland this is your golden opportunity. Interestingly Maastricht Holland scholarship has a track record of giving out tuition-free education to serious students thereby bringing people of different cultures together.
More information about the 2023 Fully Funded Scholarships Program at Maastricht University.
Just as stated above, the University of Maastricht is ready to warmly usher in interested students across nations and regions to pursue their Doctoral studies and MS in different disciplines and enjoy benefits while shaping their future.
Furthermore, the Maastricht MS Scholarships is made up of two types:
High Potential Scholarship: This type of scholarship is sponsored by the Maastricht University Scholarship Fund and the purpose is to assist the student staying outside Europe. The duration of this type of scholarship is usually 13 months for a one-year Master’s program, but for a two-year Master’s program is it 25 months.
Holland Scholarship: This type of scholarship is different from the first as it is sponsored by three bodies which are; Dutch Ministry of Education, Dutch University, Culture, & Science, and Applied Sciences University. Furthermore, the duration for the Holland scholarship is usually 1 year.
What are the benefits that will be given to the scholarship winners?
Yes there are so many benefits that come with the scholarship for winners and we will be looking at them as follows:
- Lucky winners who sign up for the 13 months MS program will enjoy €12,350 for monthly expenses.
- Those winners who enrolled for 25 months MS program will get a monthly allowance of €23,750.
- Health Insurance and Liability of €700.
- Visa applications cost coverage of €207.
- Full Tuition-fee Waiver.
- Pre-Academic Training costs coverage.
What are the criteria for being eligible for Netherlands Maastricht University Scholarship?
Those interested in applying for the scholarship should be guided by the following requirements:
- Students outside the EU/EEA, Surinam, or Switzerland are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have fulfilled the entry visa requirements and residence permission of Holland before applying for the scholarship program.
- Interested applicants must meet the academic criteria of the chosen degree program.
- Previously the candidates must have never enrolled in any degree program in the Netherlands.
- Applicants who have completed exchange programs from Holland will give preference.
- The age of applicant must be under 35 years by the 1st of September, 2023.
- Applicant must have an excellent academic record.
How to apply for Maastricht Funded Scholarships?
It is very important to check all the application processes carefully before applying for the Maastricht University scholarship in order to avoid any form of rejection.
- READ: 4 UK Universities That Nigerians Can Apply to With Just C6 in WAEC/NECO English, No Need for IELTS and TOEFL
Step one, register first in any degree program you like offered at UM. An ID number will be given which proved that you have successfully registered. After then you can apply for the scholarship through the online portal of UM using your personal student account. Make sure to fill out the application with your appropriate information and your personal information such as name, country, address, date of birth, and other details as required. Once done, upload all the necessary documents using the right format. After that is done, just relax and wait for the feedback.
Here is the list of necessary documents for applying to students at Maastricht University of Netherlands:
- CV for application
- Motivation Letter
- Academic Excellence Proof
- Personal Statement for Financial Resources
- Reference Letter
- Details of one Referee
- Research Proposal
- Valid Passport Copy
Application Deadline of Maastricht University:
The last date to submit your online applications for Maastricht University Scholarships is February 1, 2023.
Hope this helps someone out there, and if it does, please leave us a comment.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING YOU WANT TO TELL US ABOUT NIGERIA? CLICK HERE TO JOIN ESSENCE FORUM AND SHARE YOUR TOPICS WITH OVER 4000 MEMBERS.
WATCH MORE NEWS ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE
Study in Netherland – 2023 Fully Funded Scholarships Program at Maastricht University.
Professional freelancer and webmaster.