Ten Organic Ways To Rank Your Website on Search Engines2 min read
Ten Organic Ways To Rank Your New Website on Search Engines.
One of the challenges bloggers and website owners face is driving traffic to their websites. I mean what’s the essence of having a website or blog if people don’t get to read what you put out there?
Webmasters and professional SEO experts always advise blog/websites owners to always ensure they rank their website organically first before opting for any paid advert.
This is because you’ll get recurring conversion and profit if your website ranks organically.
READ: JUST IN: Npower Knowledge Recruitment 2021 Portal Opens, Take Advantage Apply Here
If your website is on the front page of Google, you are likely to get continuous visits from different people. This is not the same as paying for it.
Remember paid advert only last for a period of time, but organic traffic is for a lifetime as long as your blog or website exists.
READ: Full List of Phones That WhatsApp Will Stop Working on From November 2021
If you have a new website then you should follow these methods to rank and get more traffic to your website.
- Your website should be with HTTPS ( Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure ) not with the Only HTTP.
- Make sure your website speed is good because when users visit your site then your website should be load fast for user satisfaction.
- Your website must have an SSL certificate ( Secure Sockets Layer ). It is a type of digital security that allows encrypted communication between a website and a web browser.
- Use social sharing options in your every blog so a user can share your blog and you get more traffic and new users.
- Search and find competitive website backlinks and keywords.
CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE READING
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING YOU WANT TO TELL US ABOUT NIGERIA? CLICK HERE TO JOIN ESSENCE FORUM AND SHARE YOUR TOPICS WITH OVER 4000 MEMBERS.
WATCH MORE NEWS ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE
Rank Your Website on Search Engines.
Professional freelancer and webmaster.