16 QUESTIONS THAT CAN TRANSFORM YOUR MARRIAGE IF ANSWERED SINCERELY2 min read
16 QUESTIONS THAT CAN TRANSFORM YOUR MARRIAGE IF ANSWERED SINCERELY.
Marriage is a union between two different people who have agreed to come together to become one. Not all marriages are successful, as a matter of fact, only 60 percent of marriages are successful in real-time.
READ: Relationship Is A Currency, Most Times King Makers Don’t Look Like Kings
These 16 questions can transform your marriage, so answer them sincerely and apply the answers to your marriage. Make adjustments where needed.
1. Will your children wish their marriage were like yours?
2. Is your marriage preaching to the people around you?
3. Will your spouse be willing to marry you again if given opportunity to remarry?
READ: Beware!! Here is the Mysterious Number That Calls People to Come and Perform Rituals
4. Is God happy and glorified with your marriage?
5. Is your marriage a blessing to your spouse or a source of bitterness?
6. Since you have been married to your spouse, is his/her life better than you met him/her?
7. When last did you deliberately appreciate your spouse for the sacrifices he/she has made in the marriage?
8. Are you always seeing your spouse as the problem of your union and yourself as a saint?
READ: The 4 Most Important Stages of Happiness
9. How much sacrifice have you put in this marriage in order to make it work?
10. If you gave up the ghost today, will your spouse really miss you or your death will be a relief to him/her?
11. Are you always thinking and threatening your spouse with divorce and separation?
12. Are you seeing and thinking about someone else as a better spouse if you had been married to him/her?
13. How do you leave home for work; with a “Good bye, hug or wave?” Or you silently leave?
14. Do you know his/her favourite dish?
READ: Shocking! How Parent In West And Central Africa Iron Their Daughters Br£@st Just To Keep Them Away From
15. Is he/she your defense when under siege with negative comments from the family?
16.What do you think of him/ her when absent?
The answers to these questions will X-ray how healthy your marriage is.
If I asked you to submit the answers to me, you may lie but you cannot deceive your conscience. If your answers are not favorable, please make amends ASAP.
DO YOU HAVE ANY NEWS YOU WANT TO REPORT? CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND SUBMIT YOUR NEWS FOR PUBLICATION ON TOKTOK9JA
WATCH MORE NEWS ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE
Professional freelancer and webmaster.