Get 1Gig MTN Data for 500 Using this Hack.
Data is life, and I can’t imagine staying a day without data on my phone to catch up with the happenings around the world, especially during this time where there are so many restrictions on social gathering.
I have been doing a lot of research on how to get affordable data subscriptions for my phone, and recently I found out something that works.
I’m going to be sharing with you how you can get 1gig worth of data for just N500.
This is different from the N200 for 1Gig initially offered by MTN, which I think doesn’t work anymore.
The hack I’m going to show you is still new and will take some time before it becomes obsolete.
Please note, this hack might not work for all MTN lines, I’m currently on MTN pulse, so it might work for me, and might not work for you.
HOW TO GET 1GIG FOR 500 ON MTN
1. Dial *131#
2. In the dialogue box that pops up Select 1 (Data Plans) and click on send
3. The next dialogue box that pops up select 2 (Weekly Plans) and click on send
4. An options box will pop up showing you all the various Weekly Plans available Select 99(Next) and send
5. Another option box will pop up select 6 (N500 for 1GB) and send
6. You will now get this message “you will be charged N500 for the purchase of 1GB weekly plan”, at this point you can either select 1 to auto-renew the plan after it is exhausted or you can choose 2 to turn off the auto-renewal.
MTN data plans are reliable and fast, that’s why I use their network all the time.
Like I said earlier, this hack might not work for everyone. If it works for you, kindly drop a comment and share this article with someone.
Thanks for reading and see you in my next post.
Please drop your thoughts in the comment box below and share this post with someone.
Professional freelancer and webmaster.