Our attention has been drawn to a picture of a bus with a superimposed inscription of “Ministry of Early Salary Payment,” purportedly belonging to Gombe State.
This is nothing but fake and reeks of desperados. Gombe state has no such Ministry.
Members of the public are warned to disregard the fake photo and desist from circulating it.
For the records, Gombe state at the moment has 21 ministries sequel to the Executive Order number 1 issued recently by Governor Muhammadu Inuwa Yahaya as follows:
1.Ministry of Agriculture and Animal Husbandry
2. Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism
3. Ministry of Education
4.Ministry of Higher Education
5. Ministry of Finance and Economic Development
6. Ministry of Health
7. Ministry of Information and Culture
8. Ministry of Justice
9. Ministry of Lands and Survey
10. Ministry for Local Governments and Chieftaincy Affairs
11. Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation
12. Ministry of Special Duties
13. Ministry of Works and Transport
14. Ministry of Youth and Sports Development
15. Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development
16. Ministry of Water Resources
17. Ministry of Rural, Community Development and Cooperatives
18. Ministry of Internal Security and Ethical Orientation
19. Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources
20. Ministry of Environment and Forest Resources; and
21. Ministry of Housing and Urban Development
Ismaila Uba Misilli
Senior Special Assistant
(Media and Publicity)
Professional freelancer, and executive webmaster.