Little Boy Electrocuted while playing with Transformer Changeover Box

 

Reports reaching us confirms that a young boy of about 4 years old was electrocuted while playing with transformer changeover box. According to the reporter who shared the sad news, the young boy electrocuted happens to be the cousin brother of her friend.

The incident sparked outrage as concerned Nigerians urged parents and guardians to watch over their ward to prevent such occurrence in the future. Children are know to be inquisitive and they play with whatever they see around them.

More updates later…

admin

Professional freelance, highly trained and always open to conversations. Ask admin any question on this post or any general matter that relates to this site. You are always in control!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Next Post

South Africa Girl Shows Big Melon Chest During Graduation

Mon Apr 15 , 2019
Graduation photo gone wrong, two female South African graduates caught on camera during a photo shoot,  one of the lady in picture was so proud of her latest achievement that she decided to show the world just what she’s made of. She posses clinging to her certificate and exposing her […]

News Around the Globe

People Also Like

%d bloggers like this: