Want to Become A Farmer? Get All the Training and Seed Capital from Crystal Farmers Cooperative.
The current administration of Nigeria under President Mohammadu Buhari is giving much emphasis and priority to Agriculture as one of the major ways of diversifying the economy. Many Nigerians have ventured into the Agricultural business and Crystal Farmers Cooperative is a big player in ensuring that farmers and Intending farmers get the right training and seed capital to start up.
Crystal Farmers Cooperative prides itself as a conglomerate of people who came together to form a cooperative society for the main purpose of educating and helping each other in farming activities by contributing to each other.
It is worthy to note that the platform is not a Ponzi or Pyramid scheme, but rather a community of like-minded individuals consisting of Traders, intending, and professional farmers.
The platform helps its members by providing trainings, seedlings, organic vitamins and minerals to be added to the soil, lands, and seed capital for agricultural purposes.
CORE VALUES OF CRYSTAL FARMERS COOPERATIVE
• To train and retrain Farmers and intending Farmers in different areas of Agriculture.
• To Establish a community of like-minded Farmers who will be qualified to access grants from the Proposed Rice Bank which will be established by our foreign partners.
• To boost food production in Nigeria.
• To Assist members financially through the contribution system, Dedicated members of the Cooperative will be empowered with the total sum of #1,480,000 to inject in the Agriculture process such as purchasing of lands for Practical farming.
• To Establish synergy among Farmers, Traders, and intending Farmers at large.
One of the interesting aspects of being a member of the community is that you get a total of N1,480,000 (One Million, Four Hundred, and Eighty Thousand Naira) with just a one-off admission payment of $25 or #10,000.
REQUIREMENTS TO BECOME A MEMBER;
Requirements to become a full member of crystal Farmers Cooperative society;
- Pay activation/ Admission fees of $25/#10,000
- Invites two farmers/ Intending farmers or traders.
- For Financial benefits, Grind for 4 to 5 weeks to Harvest #1,275,000.00 cash after deduction of admin/ maintenance fees.
BREAKDOWN ON HOW IT WORKS
When you are invited in by a member, you submit your full name, intended username with your WhatsApp number, You will be contacted by crystal farmers head of admin with the account to pay your admission fees to the person at the Harvest Spot, thereafter will be given a link to fill our database form and join our official telegram chat room.
You will be officially added to the invitee data flow chart and the official Whatsapp and Telegram groups. Your username will be added in the Flow Chat as someone two aka ” SEED”
Upon completion of the 8 empty boxes by new members on your flow chat (Orange) the flow chart will split and you move to Planter Sport.
You are brought in by the Person in the Planters Spot ( White).
This is a 4 Cycle by 3 Stages Flow Chat module.
YOU receive Benefits once you are at Harvest Spot.
Identification of the different Spots in the Flow Chat
Single Orange ( Harvest Spot)
Two Green ( Awaiting Harvest)
4 white Spot ( Planters Spot)
8 Orange ( Seed Spot)
Benefits as a member of Crystal Farmers Cooperative.
Stage 1= #40,000 at Harvest Spot, Admin/Maintenance Fees #5,000
Stage 2 = #160,000 at Harvest Spot, Admin/Maintenance Fees is #40,000
Stage 3 = #1,280,000 at Harvest Spot. Admin/ Maintenance Fees #160,000
Total: #40,000 + #160,000 + #1280,000. = # 1,480,000.00
Admin and Maintenance fees shall be applied in all stages as stated above.
Upon receipt, at stage 3 you will be advised to Purchase a Plot of land in preparation for your practical farming and further introduction to our foreign partners for an agricultural grant.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING YOU WANT TO TELL US ABOUT NIGERIA? CLICK HERE TO JOIN ESSENCE FORUM AND SHARE YOUR TOPICS WITH OVER 4000 MEMBERS.
WATCH MORE NEWS ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE
Professional freelancer and webmaster.