17 total views, 3 views today
Do you want to apply for CBN MSMEDF Loan?
Have you been searching on how to get the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) N220 Billion Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Fund (MSMEDF)?
If then, this post is all you need to get vital information as regards to this.
In this article, you will get vital information regarding the CBN MSMEDF Loan 2020/2021 Application Guide and how to apply Without Collateral. The CBN MSMEDF loan is currently accessible.
Currently, the application guidelines on how to access the MSMEDF loan have been published by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in order to allow interested candidates get their desired fund.
This article will show you details on how to go about with the Central Bank of Nigeria Loan application form and other important information.
Types of Businesses Eligible for CBN Loan 2020.
Is your business in any of the following areas?
- Cottage Industries
- Trade and general Commerce
- Renewable energy/energy efficient products and technologies
- Other income generating projects as may be prescribed by the CBN
If yes, Prepare your business plan or statement on how much you want for your business. You can get CBN loan of up to: (a) N500,000.00 for your micro-business; and (b) N50 million for Small & Medium Enterprise (SME).
When Should I Repay Approved CBN Loan?
The Period for the repayment of the CBN MSMEDF loan is;
- For micro business, it is a maximum of one year
- For small and medium enterprises, it is a maximum of three years
GENERAL NOTICE: 60% of the Fund is reserved for enterprises owned by women; 2% for persons living with disability and 10% for start-up businesses.
However, in order to be successful to get the CBN loan 2020, you need to Prepare your business plan or statement of your desired amount your business might want. Make these ready and available for your application for the CBN MSMEDF Loan Application Form. Do you know the qualifications involved for applying for CBN Loan form 2020?
Now, let me show you the procedures involved.
How to Apply for CBN MSMEDF Loan 2020/2021 Without Collateral.
1. Visit your bank or any of the following institutions to access the Fund: Microfinance Banks, Commercial Banks, Cooperatives, Finance Companies, NGO-Microfinance Institutions, Development Finance Institutions, i.e. Bank of Industry and Bank of Agriculture.