332 total views, 2 views today
|Beverly Naya. Photo credit: Instagram
Palazzo pants are loose, wide-legged, flowing trousers. This trend, which was popular in the ’60s and ’70s, recently made a comeback and it doesn’t seem to be going anywhere.
These trousers are extremely comfortable and, with the right styling, can be very versatile. Here are
10 ways to style palazzo pants:
1.Tuck in a top of the same colour to make it look like you are wearing a jumpsuit.
2. For a feminine look, pair your palazzo pants with a lace shirt.
3. For a more formal look, wear heels and throw on a blazer over your palazzo pants.
4. To keep things very simple, pair your palazzo pants with a simple white tee and bring your whole look together with statement jewellery.
5. Another simple way to wear your palazzo pants is to wear a cosy blouse and wrap a scarf stylishly around your neck.
6. Wear a crop top over your palazzo pants for a cute look.
7. Use a denim jacket to add a little structure to your pants.
8. Another professional way to wear palazzo pants is with a belt and a button-down shirt tucked in.
9. For a comfortable outfit, pair your palazzo pants with a cute tank top; add some accessories to your look otherwise, you will look like you just rolled out of bed in your pyjamas.
10. For a fun look, pair your palazzo pants with a graphic t-shirt.
Professional freelancer and webmaster.