In this article, we will take a Look at the world’s wealthiest family, who worship Satan and marry themselves.
Money is often said to be the root of all evil, however, this may be a joke or a metaphor for poverty in other cultures. In the United States, there are numerous filthy rich families, but the Rothschild family stands out from the others since they are presently worth more than $500 trillion dollars.
There are, however, numerous conspiracy theories lurking behind those riches and reputation, about which many tales have even talked about; some strongly believe that they are true, while others do not believe it to be true but it’s just mere jealousy.
Check out these fascinating facts about the Rothschild family that will leave you speechless and demonstrate how they differ from other families.
1. In other to prevent their legacy from spreading to other families, the members of the Rothschild family decided to marry their cousins and relatives who are from their own background.
In the year 1837, at the age of 37, Albert Rothschild married his own cousin Bettina Rothschild, and the couple gave birth to seven children, all of whom interbred with one another.
2. It is commonly thought that the Rothschild family were fervent believers in the devil and that they had an underground chamber where no one was permitted to go; they even hold tax stamps that were formerly used by witches and magicians, according to legend.
Even though such conspiracy ideas have yet to be confirmed or debunked, the Rothschild family has even continued to acquire lots of money and power throughout the centuries.
3. In exchange for a huge ransom demanded by the Portuguese, they have aided Brazil in obtaining independence from their Portuguese colonial masters, and as a result, Brazil has been obligated to reimburse the Rothschild family for decades.
4. It was in the year 1919 that they started to govern the world’s gold market price, as their wealthy business competitors argued the price of gold.
Regardless of whether or not the Union Jack (British flag) was lowered or raised, an offer would either be accepted or rejected by the government.
In the year 2004, the Rothschilds were forced to relinquish control of the world’s gold market price to the Barclays Bank, which had previously done so.
5. They regularly have a Party after-party, with attendees dressed in a kind of weird masks with terrifying faces and birdcages, they attempted to instill further confidence in the family’s various conspiracy beliefs by throwing bizarre and eccentric gatherings.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING YOU WANT TO TELL US ABOUT NIGERIA? CLICK HERE TO JOIN ESSENCE FORUM AND SHARE YOUR TOPICS WITH OVER 4000 MEMBERS.
WATCH MORE NEWS ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE
Professional freelancer and webmaster.