Ladies in the House, pls take time to rest this year – 2020
There are some rules as a woman you have to follow to live a healthy and fulfilled life. We have put up 11 Secrets to Health Living for ladies and we think you should take a look.
ALSO READ: THE ANATOMY OF POWER AND IT’S RELEVANCE
- You can not finish all the house chores in one day. Those who did are stressly sick and some are buried already.
- Please create time to rest, it is not a sin to sit down, put up your legs on the table and pick popcorn while watching TV.
- Please sleep if need be that headache will go. Those who refuse to take vacation, or leave, or time out or rest time, their families are missing them because they have gone untimely to their maker.
- Stop taking sedatives to sleep, you are destroying your brain and organs. At a point you will begin to forget things.
Relax the brain, worry less, think less. Laugh more, smile more.
Every seemingly bad thing will pass with time.
- Sometimes go and sit outside quietly on your own. Do nothing, say nothing, just admire God’s handiwork. Breath in fresh air calmly. Hurry not.
- Stand by your mirror smile to yourself, laugh , dance sing, that turns on positive aura around you so you can glow.
- Go buy yourself a snack or two. Drink fruit wine if you so chose. Just do something for yourself even if hubby does that for you so you off load the things in your head.
- Get necessary home gadgets to ease your work in order to avoid stress. Stress is the highest silent killer of women.
- If you are not feeling well say it – do something about it. Go to health centre, hospital or call a nearby nurse. Do not sit around waiting for your hubby to buy drugs. He may come back late, your life matters pls.
- Check your blood pressure and sugar level occasionally, whether you are sick or not. It has saved a lot of women in the past. Trust me on this.
- Do not do self medication and after treating malaria for 3 months, please do extensive test. A lot of sicknesses mask like malaria e.g liver issues.
Trusting God to preserve, prosper & protect us in 2020 and far, far beyond.
God bless you all.
Professional freelancer and webmaster.