14-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Cheats Death After Swallows Football Valve, Which Stuck In His Lungs In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

Estimated read time 1 min read

A young boy has landed in the hospital after mistakenly swallowing a football valve which is said to be affecting him now.

According to Nazi-Ndifreke Obot, the 14-year-old boy identified as Godswill Israel Ukpong, from Nto Udo Ntia Family in Ituak Abang, Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom state – has always been a football lover and reportedly said he would love to play for the Nigerian national team (Super Eagles) some day.

In the course of doing what he loves well, the young boy accidentally swallowed a football valve and the valve got stuck in the upper part of his lungs.

Godswill has been admitted in a hospital as he awaits the removal of the valve by doctors.

From Toktok9ja Media

The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of TOKTOK9JA MEDIA. Please report any fake news, misinformation, or defamatory statements to toktok9ja@gmail.com


Professional freelancer and webmaster.

You May Also Like

More From Author

+ There are no comments

Add yours