In a resent exclusive interview with toktok9ja media, dance hall artist Ell Jabbar revealed 10 things you probably wouldn’t know about him.
Here are the 10 things Ell Jabbar revealed in his interview.
- His role model is his dad Sir Rahimi Alabi Kayode ( R.A.K).
- He can be described in one word as Capricorn
- His greatest challenge in the music industry is piracy and constant battle to be the best.
- Two brands he would like to be an ambassador for is Globacom and Gucci.
- Favourite meal is Amala and Ewedu soup with alot of meat.
- The celebrities he would love to do songs with in the nearest future are Olamide and Wizkid.
- His female celebrity crushes are Dej Loaf and Tiwa Savage
- He is the founder and CEO of uptown Babbers and Gym.
- His major business partner is Yaro Mama Collection (YMC).
- Advice to upcoming artist is “keep the hustle real, hustle is the code, there are no limits till it’s dope.
Jabbar who just dropped a hit single “Baby Baby” is currently working on his album which will hit the air soon.
Stick around for more updates.
Professional freelance, highly trained and always open to conversations. Ask admin any question on this post or any general matter that relates to this site. You are always in control!