ENDSARS Aftermath – Eight Safety Tips From Anonymous.
We all know there are loose ends from the aftermath of #ENDSARS protest. There has been a lot going on, some prisoners were freed during the protest and one has to be extra careful during this period.
Here are eight safety tips from anonymous:
- Please do not purchase any phones or gadgets from any unauthorized stores, looted items are traceable. Don’t buy any cheep items, it might be some of those looted items.
- Do not employ any one as security guards or any such jobs right now. This is not the best time for it. Remember there was cell/prison break during the uprising.
- The police officers are not the happiest people right now, Please be friendly with them and treat them as kindly as possible.
- Guns have been stolen from the police stations across the state, there is a likelihood of increased in crimes across the state. Do not be careless, rather be watchful and stay alert.
- This is not the best time to live large and show off on the streets, you don’t know who’s watching you.
- Let members of your family/friends know your whereabout always.
- Do not keep late nights. Endeavor to find your way home as much as possible before it gets dark.
- Be nice to everyone around you, but be careful not to allow unnecessary closeness.
Please stay safe
Barely two (2) days ago, we all received the news of the demise of the Nigerian actor as a result of kidney disease.
ALSO OUR MINISTER OF PUBLIC WORKS, the Honorable Teko Lake is currently in the hospital on life support with Kidney problems. I want to show you how to avert this menace of kidney disease...CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE READING
Professional freelancer and webmaster.