How Your WhatsApp Can Be Hacked by Cyber-criminals.
Almost every day we get different reports from people whose WhatsApp account has been hacked by cyber-criminal.
These cyber-criminals are now working more tirelessly, to take as many WhatsApp accounts as possible for fraudulent activities. So we have put up this article to educate you on they operate so you can secure your WhatsApp account properly.
This is how WhatsApp hacking is done.
1. You will be called with a number you’re not familiar with.
2. They will mention a group on WhatsApp where you’re a member.
3. They tell you that there’s going to be a meeting on the platform soonest and you will be given a code to participate in the meeting or discussion.
4. They will send a code to your line
5. As soon as you enter the code, your WhatsApp number has been taken over. Even if you dictate the number back to them, the same will still happen…. your Whatsapp account will be taken over
6. They will change your number on the platform and replace it with their own fraud line.
7. As soon as that is done, you’ll be denied access to send messages to that group.
8. The number they used to replace your number will be carrying your NAME and your PICTURE and they will be sending fraudulent messages in your name.
Be vigilant so you don’t become a victim!
Please drop your thoughts in the comment box below and share this post with someone.
Professional freelance, highly trained and always open to conversations. Ask admin any question on this post or any general matter that relates to this site. You are always in control!