Shocking!!! Event Manager Escapes Death After Mobile Phone Explodes Close to Her Bedside

An Event planner have all reasons to praise God after her Infinix Note Mobile phone exploded just some metres away from where she was dozing off.

The incident occurred in Kubwa, a satellite town in Abuja on the 27th of March 2018, at her residence after  she reportedly retired to rest for the day.
According to her, “I was charging the phone at home, at about 3:30 am, while I was still sleeping, I heard a sound and when i jumped up from bed i saw my phone on flames.”
“The whole room was covered with smoke, the phone brand is infinix Hot Note.”
Recall incidents of phone explosions has been recorded in the past and mobile phone users are advised not to use phones while charging or even charge phones overnight.
We have also seen cases of people electrocuted while using mobile phones on charge. A young teenager was recently electrocuted while sleeping and charging her mobile phone beside her using a power bank.
Thank God she came out unharmed, please let’s learn from this experience and share this post.

admin

Professional freelance, highly trained and always open to conversations. Ask admin any question on this post or any general matter that relates to this site. You are always in control!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Next Post

Runs Girl Allegedly Turned to Fish by Ritualist in Mpape Abuja

Mon Apr 9 , 2018
Resident of Mpape a satellite town in Abuja were in shock over  the sight of a mighty fish in a forest at the hill side of the settlement. The fish which appears to be dead had its mouth open and was found in a dry forest where no trace of […]

News Around the Globe

People Also Like

%d bloggers like this: