Alexander the Great Last Wishes on his Death Bed and It’s Relevance
Alexander summoned his army generals and told them his three ultimate wishes:
1. The best doctors should carry his coffin.
2. The wealth he has accumulated (money, gold, precious stones) should be scattered along the procession to the cemetery
3. His hands should be let loose, so they hang outside the coffin for all to see!
One of his generals who was surprised by these unusual requests asked Alexander to explain.Here is what Alexander the Great had to say :
1. “I want the best doctors to carry my coffin to demonstrate that in the face of death , even the best doctors in the world have no power to heal ..”
2. “I want the road to be covered with my treasure so that everybody sees that material wealth acquired on earth , will stay on earth..”
3. I want my hands to swing in the wind, so that people understand we come to this world empty handed and we leave this world empty handed after the most precious treasure of all is exhausted, and that is : TIME. We do not take to our grave any material wealth. TIME is our most precious treasure because it is LIMITED. We can produce more wealth, but we cannot produce more time. When we give someone our time, we actually give a portion of our life that we will never take back .
Our time is our life !. Let us use our time to share SALVATION in CHRIST JESUS. The best present that you can give to your family and friends is your TIME to talk about SALVATION.
Let them know that JESUS will come to judge humanity according to what we do during our stay on earth. HEAVEN is real and hell is real. Choose HEAVEN.
May God grant YOU plenty of TIME, to share this important message with all your contacts. We all forward jokes and other message.
please forward this message to all your friends and request them to forward it to their friends too.
Professional freelancer and webmaster.