756 total views, 1 views today
10 FOODS/DIETS FOR A HEALTHY VAGINA – PHARM G.
So today, we are talking about foods that are good and vital for the vagina. It is important to note that a healthy vagina helps prevent discomfort and various infections. The following foods have been associated with a healthy vagina in females, they include:
1. Cranberry juice. Loaded with acid compounds that fight off bad bacteria, cranberry juice can help you prevent and relieve urinary tract infections. But go for a natural, no-sugar-added brand to get the benefits.
2. Yogurt. It has the same good bacteria your vagina needs to maintain its healthy pH levels. Look for yogurt with live and active cultures/probiotics. other sources of probiotics work too, including pickles, kimchi, miso, kefir, sauerkraut, and kombucha tea.
3. Sweet potatoes. Their vitamin A contents contributes to healthy vaginal and uterine walls. It helps us produce the hormones we need to stay vibrant and energized.
4. Garlic. It is known to be antimicrobial and they say eating it raw can help fight yeast infections.
5. Avocados, apples, flaxseeds, and water. They are all super-healthy for many reasons, but for those who don’t like soy, remember that these four can also help you stay naturally lubricated down there.
6. Hot chilies. They contain capsaicin which improves blood circulation and stimulates nerve endings. That’s very good for arousal.
7. Guava, kiwi, oranges, and green peppers. They are all full of vitamin C which helps with stamina and keeps your sex drive going by removing the free radicals that disrupt normal sexual health.
8. Dark chocolate. The high-flavonoid kind is a great source of antioxidants and women who eat at least a square a day report increased desire and better overall sexual function. Chocolate is also rich in magnesium which soothes nerves, methylxanthines boost libido, and phenylalanine, an amino acid that produces dopamine serves as the feel-good chemical.
9. Fresh fruit and vegetables in general. Eating a diet that supplies you with a variety of vitamins and minerals. The health benefits are good for your whole body, from your pinky toes to your vagina and then the beautiful brain.
10. Almonds and pumpkin seeds. They’re high in zinc, which can normalize your menstrual cycle and regulate hormones. Zinc can also boost your immune system and your mood.
If you add just a few of these to your meals, your vagina is gonna thank you.
Go ahead and stock up on these items and thank me later…..
For more health tips, Click here to Connect with Pharm G on Essence Forum where you can ask her questions concerning your well-being on the Health Section of the Forum.
DO YOU HAVE ANY NEWS YOU WANT TO REPORT? CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND PUBLISH YOUR NEWS ON 9JA FORUM.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING YOU WANT TO TELL US ABOUT NIGERIA? CLICK HERE TO JOIN ESSENCE FORUM AND SHARE YOUR TOPICS WITH OVER 4000 MEMBERS.
Professional freelancer and webmaster.